Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brittany's Wedding

This weekend I went to my best friend Brittany's wedding in Oakland California. It was so much fun and I totally approve of her husband. He is amazing and will make her so happy! You could tell how much he loved her! I'm so glad she got someone so great! I couldn't let just anyone have her! Here are some pictures from my weekend!
Here's the Oakland, CA temple. Isn't it so beautiful?


Me and Shannon, we were roommates in college together and both Britt's bridesmaids


Me texting a boy I like to text :) I do that a lot these days...



Me and the Bride, she was sooo beautiful!



The cute couple showing off their rings!



My cute flowers I got to carry around with me, I loved the colors


Me and Shannon again



Haha Shan and I were sitting next to some of Tom (The Groom)'s friends and we started throwing these tiny little pebble things into the cups from across the table...very fun...very entertaining when you don't know anyone...



Their poor car



Well the day after the wedding I decided to drive to Utah with Brittany's older sister and her husband and kids. It was a long twelve hour drive, but it was soooo worth it because I got to see a certain guy! Here's a time on the car ride when I woke up and realized we were all asleep and I couldn't move or else I'd wake everyone up!



This is how you entertain two kids...give them a gps and have them watch it as you drive :)

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

That's pretty funny that the kids were so enertained with the gps system. Why didn't we get to see any pictures of your day in Utah? :)

My Loyal Followers