Sunday, March 7, 2010

Musical Revue

Tonight the kids and I went and saw a musical revue that Roz was in. It was a Gershwin Revue and Roz did great!

during the intermission Caroline started pulling stuff out of her purse and all of the sudden she pulled out this huge mirror... what the heck Mary Poppins!


She was starting to get quite the pile of stuff...


why do you have those in your purse?



This is how much Christina loved her mom's play... she was so tired and grumpy the whole time! I had three kids using me for a pillow, let's just say I didn't get much out of the play.



Roz with the girls after her play



...and here's where Connor was at the end of the show :) I had all the kids trying to sleep on me during the show because it was kind of long so finally I just laid my coat on the floor and had Connor lay on it, he was asleep in seconds!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers