Saturday, January 10, 2009

A city so nice they named it twice! NYC!!!

I'm sorry for taking soooo long to put some New York pictures on here! For Christmas my family went to New York City, it was so fun and such a fun experience! This was the first time I had ever been there in the winter and loved looking at the displays, the christmas trees, the decorations, etc. The weather wasn't even too bad either, some days it was horribly cold but most of the days were pretty great if you knew how to dress for the weather! Here are some of the pictures, my mom has a lot more that I'd like to look through but of course I'm in CT and their on her computer in AZ! So here's the ones I've seen plus a couple that I took.

Ok look how great this is! This was the view from my hotel window! I'm laying on my bed and I can perfectly see the Empire State Building! Isn't that awesome?!


Here's the Empire State Building at night (sorry it's blurry)


Here we are at Times Square


On Chrismas Day we went to the top of the "Rock" AKA Rockefeller because we had heard that it was a better view than the Empire State Building and I actually agree, from the top of the Rock you can see Central Park and other places that you can't see from the Empire State Building. It was soooooo cold up there! We wanted to see sunset up there and so we were up there forever and it started to get bitterly cold! I had a hand warmer, my scarf wrapped around my face, gloves, ear muffs, jacket...still cold! So in this picture you can tell that it's windy because it looks like I have bangs, whatever...I was so cold I couldn't care!


A picture in front of Radio City Hall, we went and saw the Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes and it was AMAZING! I loved it and would love to be able to go again and again!


This is a picture right next to the Brooklyn Bridge (I think) overlooking Manhattan. It was fun walking across the bridge.

This is my new boyfriend, I like that he's tall enough for me to wear heels...


Here we are in front of the Manhattan Temple

No comments:

My Loyal Followers