Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stew Leonards!

Ok this post is for all of my readers from the West! Here in Connecticut there is a store called Stew Leonards. I guess it's the biggest dairy store and it was on "Ripley's believe it or not". I went there for the first time today and I seriously didn't know what I had walked into! It's like Ikea in that it doesn't have grocery isles, but it goes around and around and you go through all of the areas, I was just hoping I would find what I needed because I was sooo confused! But here are a few pictures that made me laugh when I saw them so I had to take pictures with my cell phone!
This picture made me laugh because it made me think of Krispy Kreme, except no donuts, just milk...


And of course what kind of store doesn't have singing milk? These things were actually moving and singing...

No comments:

My Loyal Followers