Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cousins!

Ok Hannah, Sofia...this ones for you!
So last Saturday night Roz's brother and his family came into town from good ol' AZ for a visit! They stayed and played on Sunday and Monday, then they left for Pittsburgh for the week and came back after school on Friday to stay for this weekend. This week they're going to Vermont and NYC I believe and then coming back for next weekend. It's going to be soooo sad when they have to go back to Arizona!!! Well it's been so fun! I'm not going to lie I'm definitely the odd duck out here, there are adults (parent adults) and kids (10 and under) and then me... 3 different generations and I'm the only one in mine, sad day, but I'm making the best of it! Last weekend I played a lot of cards with the girls and this weekend they've been helping me out with my scrapbooking addiction! Here are some cute pictures from their visit:
Cranbury Park right by our house has these great woods for hiking (ok anyone who really knows me and my hatred for hiking will be amazed that I just said a place was great for it, but it really was!) plus along the trails is a frisbee golf course, it was way fun! Here's a great picture that Hannah took of the the trail and the woods.

Hannah likes to have people make funny faces for her camera, here's mine! Some people (aka Roz) are very lucky that I'm so kind, I had access to some LOVELY funny faces and only shared this one...I might not be so nice next time!


Here's a toad that we found on the trail, Roz's brother picked it up and it peed all over him, it was really funny!

Here's from left to right, Sofia, Hannah, and Caroline


And of course a silly shot!
I don't know exactly when Christina started doing this but lately all of the pictures of her she has her tongue out in them! You'll notice that in four out of the next five pictures, I just can't get her to smile and leave that tongue in her mouth!!!!


Climbing the Spider Web by Connor's Tball game

All of the girls:
Christina, Sofia, Caroline, and Hannah


Cute Cousins! Hannah, Sofia, and Caroline


Christina with her Aunt and Uncle! And surprise, surprise, there's that tongue again!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers