Thursday, May 14, 2009

SICK

So this is how I look/feel:


SICK!!!!!!


I've been here for almost 5 months now and I haven't gotten sick, the family has gotten sick a couple different times with the kids staying home with high fevers and me holding them for hours and being with them all day and amazingly I never got sick at all even though everyone else in the house would get it. I think Roz (the mom I work for) must think I'm super human because I would be with the kids all day when they stayed home and never have any symptoms, what can I say, I'm tough! Well a few nights ago that all changed when I randomly started blowing my nose...

and by today I just kind of feel like trash! I'm gonna go drink my tea now... my nose hurts, my ears hurt, my throat hurts...ugh...


P.S. if this is a real invention will someone please get me one?!

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

You're funny! I can't say I'm as good as you! Just one night of staying up with a little sick kid did me in and I've been stuffed up for about 2 weeks now. I've heard if your pregnant its easier to get sick, but I'm sure tired of my stuffy nose! Good luck taking care of your responsibilities and yourself!

My life, my worries.... said...

oh poor girl! Get well soon!

Brittany Gain said...

those pictures. so funny

My Loyal Followers