Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adventures at April's

Today we went to my friend April's house, she was inviting people over and I told her that I had to babysit, so she said to bring them too...ok... so much fun!


Connor and Christina got to collect the eggs from the chickens





Then we went sledding behind the gator in her yard, it was a blast!
Haha this is right after me and Connor fell off.




Later we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, yum yum
April, Christina, and Carrie



Christina had so many people helping her! She made lots of friends!



Connor roasting marshmallows



Christina got marshmallow in her hair...



Our friend Mikey was laying on the couch and Christina just went and layed on his head... it was pretty funny...



Then everyone else decided to jump on Mikey too...



me and Mikey getting ready to play wii



Connor was amazing at Mario Kart



....well... he was amazing when Carrie helped him, won every time!



My cute happy girl



Carrie's new friends



wii!!!






Petting April's bigger dog, Connor was doing great

No comments:

My Loyal Followers