Sunday, February 27, 2011

New York with Brittany and Shannon!

This weekend two of my old roommates Brittany and Shannon came out to visit me! It was soooo much fun! Here are some pictures of the adventures we had!
Here we are waiting in the standby line of Regis and Kelly, we waited for 2 hours in below freezing weather and nobody in the standby line ended up getting in! So sad!

trying to stay warm!


The Manhattan temple was right next Regis and Kelly so we went and saw it.




Central Park!




Riding the Subways!



The Statue of Liberty! (It's way back there!)




Britti got pooped on! In MY jacket...thanks Britti...


New York Stock Exchange!
Really big cube thing!



We even walked across the Brooklyn Bridge!




Our YUMMY New York Pizza!



Brittany hailing her first taxi (because we didn't want to walk BACK across the Brooklyn Bridge!)



We even saw a protest!



Britt and Shannon decided to join on in!



TIMES SQUARE!



The Disney Store in Times Square!





Toys R Us in Times Square





Phantom of the Opera!


Britt walking the streets of New York!


My friend Casey came and met us and watched Phantom with us!



Cooking Smores at Cosi's in CT!



Well girls I already miss you! You need to come visit again!!! Like NOW!

1 comment:

Mallori said...

You've been busy! I am glad that the snow is almost gone. I was shocked when I saw it on Wednesday. At least it wasn't another snow day!

My Loyal Followers