Monday, July 4, 2011

The 4th of July!

What a fun Fourth of July today has been!  My ward had a BBQ today and so it was fun to get together with everyone and play volleyball, ping-pong, talk, and eat!  Four things I am A-MAZING at!  After the BBQ we all drove over to another party right next to were the fireworks would be going off and walked over to the high school to watch the fireworks, they were amazing OF COURSE!  Here are some of my pictures!

Me with 3 of my favorite people!  Karissa, Erika, and Carrie!


Gina showing off her muddy feet after walking through the mud on accident!


Bro and Sis White, the BBQ was at their house, he's one of the  counselors in our Singles Ward.  Love them!


Never a dull moment with these two!


Amy!


Me, Alaina, and Kathleen


Nate!


Finally the fireworks began!  They were awesome.  It was fun getting pictures of people watching them, I'm weird I know!


I don't know what it is about this picture that I like so much!  I guess I like that you can see the Football Goal and know that we're watching these over the Football Field...and I like all of the Smoke too...


Afterwards there were desserts and look what Molly did to Erika!  It was very funny!
 It made Jared hungry :)

What a fun day it was!  I'm so thankful for this amazing country that I live in and for the right I have as an American to celebrate however I darn well please!  Happy Independence Day Everyone!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers