Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Little Advertisement!

So I went to the best pedicure place ever today! It's called Quality Nails & Spa and it's on the southwest corner of Warner & Kyrene in the Home Depot Shopping Center. Their number is (480) 214-2286 if you want to try them out. But here's whats so great about them! They have a ton of way cute designs for you to pick from! It cost extra for the designs but they're sooo cute so it's worth it! Don't ask me how much it costs because I can only give you an estimate, it's an extra $10 for the design (I was already planning on paying extra for the french tip thing anyways) and I got a pedicure which included a salt scrub and caluss remover which was $25, so I don't know how much a regular pedicure is!


Here's my cute toes, don't get too jealous!!!

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Those are way freaking cute!

My Loyal Followers