Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cabin get-away!

This past weekend my family had a little family reunion for just my immediate family. This includes my parents, John and Delia, my brother Johnny, his wife Jamie and their three kids Emma (5), John (3), and Grace (7 mths), my brother Chris, his pregnant wife Maria and their two kids Christopher (3) and Rachael (2), my brother Josh, my sister Rebecca and her husband Rob, me, my brother Jason, and my sister Katie. It was fun that we could all go away for the weekend together, we had so much fun together! Some of the activities that we did were fishing for crawdads and later for fish, quadding, scavenger hunt, maze, bonfire, ziplines, games, etc. Here are a few of MANY pictures:

Here's the whole fam before we went to church sunday morning:

(From left to right) Christopher, Chris, Katie, Jason, John-John,
and Johnny after they rode the quads:
Josh, Johnny and Chris after riding the quads:
John-John and Christopher after riding the quads
These two are only 3 weeks apart in age so they have
lots of fun together!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Isn't getting dirty so much fun! Jaimie, I'm so glad that you have a blog now-something that I can actually find you on. Woo-hoo!

Cajsa said...

Your right your blog is very cute!!! I love it!

JaimieA said...

Ah thanks Cajsa!!!

My Loyal Followers