Monday, August 24, 2009

Grammy, Grampy!!! HERE WE COME!

This weekend I decided I wanted to go with the family I work for up to just outside of Boston to visit their grandparents! Here are some pictures of what we did!
It's about a 3 hour drive and here's Connor passing the time!


Weirdly enough Christina would not let me take these blueberries from here for a LONG time in the ride! She just held them on her lap as she watched movies! Weird huh?



Here's Caroline making a silly face as she lounges on the back seats! Why does she have to be sooooo uncomfortable for sooooo long?! Life is hard!



While we were there Roz and Caroline decided they needed to go Back to School shopping so we went to a local mall. I got tired of the store they were shopping in so I stole Connor and went to the one across to another store and we tried on sunglasses! Here are our cool pictures!





Then we went back and Caroline was trying on clothes forever and so we took silly pictures with just regular glasses! We're so funny!




Haha we went Grocery Shopping and look what Roz got to push around!




Before we even left for Boston I looked up where the Boston Temple was in regards to where we were going and if I should even ask if we could go see it. Well luckily it was only a tiny bit out of the way so we went and saw it on our drive home. It's sooo beautiful!





I was telling Roz about the Manti temple in Utah and how I remember as a child rolling down the hills, so Connor and Christina decided that was a very good idea and started rolling around on the grass! So cute!



When we told the kids that we were stopping at the temple they started to complain because they just wanted to get home, I told them that I had gone and met their Grammy and Grampy so they could go do something for me! They didn't care! But they loved it! Roz loved all the flowers all around it and told us the names and commented on a lot of them. Connor called it a castle! We had fun! Yay for short side-trips!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! I never got to see the Boston temple, but I'm glad you went and took them with you! It DOES look like a castle! :) I love you, Jaimie! Thanks for sharing since I can't be there to share in your life for REAL! Boo hoo! Miss you.

Becca Bingham said...

That's so great that you got to see it and go with your family. It showed them how important it is to you. Perhaps one day they'll remember stopping there and wonder why it was so important to you. I always love going to see temples the grounds are always so pretty!

My Loyal Followers