Saturday, August 8, 2009

Guess who we saw!!!

Welp guess who we saw when we were in Idaho?! Sydney!!!

She showed us all around her old stomping grounds! Here's her name under a bridge she likes to jump off of!



Here we are after finding her name under the bridge!



Sydney wanted to jump off...so she did...




Then she convinced my Katie to jump off too! I wouldn't because I wasn't wearing my swimsuit and they both were.



Here's Syd drying off on top of the Bridge...



Sydney was nice enough to show us the Preston, ID sites we were most interested in seeing! AKA Napolean Dynamite stuff!!!!! Here we are in front of Napolean's house!!!


Me and Katie sitting where he drew a liger!!!!



Pedro's house!!!!
Vote for Pedro!!!



Thanks Syd for the fun times! Including throwing rocks at the water tower, buying hundreds of penny candies, driving through the smelly countryside, Napolean Dynamite sites, visiting grandparents, not going fluming, and jumping off bridges! Loved it!!!

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Ha that looks way fun! I want to go to idaho!

My Loyal Followers