Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jason's coming home!

One week from today my younger brother Jason is being released from his mission for our church. He has faithfully served for the last two years in the Portland Oregan Mission. I missed him so much! I won't be able to see him when he comes home because I live in New York but I will definitely call him on skype as soon as I can!
Here I am at the Hospital when Jason was born!

Me and Jason with our baby sister Katie!


My sister Rebecca, nephew John, Jason and me in Hawaii in 2005


Jason with a few of his neices and a nephew before he left on his mission



Elder Alston!!!



Can't wait for Jason to come home! So much has changed since he left! He has two neices, one nephew, and a sister-in-law who have joined the family while he's been gone! So many things have changed in just two years!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just so you know, YOU are the cutest girl in the world!

My Loyal Followers