Friday, October 29, 2010

Adventures in Sleepy Hollow

Tonight I went with a few of my friends to a haunted house in the town of Sleepy Hollow in New York. It was so much fun! Here are some of the pictures I took:
You can't be in Sleepy Hollow without the Headless Horseman! I was trying to take a picture of him when the horse started charging towards me! So scary! Here he is when the horse just STOPPED right in front of me taking a picture!

Here's a better picture of the Headless Horseman


Ok now here's a funny story! So this pumpkin head dude was right next to the path and we were waiting in line so we were just standing by it. It kept twisting back and forth, back and forth, so it took me a bit to actually get this picture because I figured it was on some sort of motor thing and I couldn't quite get it when it was facing me. So we got a little past it and I turned around to talk to my friend Casey when all of the sudden it was walking towards us! It scared the crap out of me and all I could say was, "It's coming towards us, it's coming towards us..." and Casey had no clue what I was talking about and turned and screamed! It was so funny and scary! We really had no clue that there was a person in there! Of course now that I see the picture you can see the face, but that's only because of the really bright flash.


Me and Casey!



Some of the girls I was with



The other three girls I was with!



Me and Carrie, Carrie was the funnest part of the whole thing! She was scared of everything! Haha we even scared here half a dozen times too, so easy!

This is how she went through most of Haunted House, holding on to Erika! She was so freaked out!



What a fun night!

Our scared faces!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers