Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boo!

So this may be new to some of you guys but I am no longer working with Ariana's family. It didn't work out and I'm actually very happy to be looking for something else, but in the meantime Roz is letting me sleep in their basement while I look for a job! It's been really fun to be back with MY family but really frustrating not having a job and feeling lazy. I told Roz that she should just hire me as their chef, I made Oriental Chicken Salad on Monday, Strawberry Pie, Ranch Chicken, and a Potato Casserole on Tuesday, Homemade Rolls on Wednesday to go with the Steak Roz was making for dinner, and tonight I'm making Taco Soup. Nobodies going to lose ANY weight while I'm here :) oh well!
Well here's a picture of me and Connor waiting for Roz to get home from work. Connor knew that she should be home any minute so he decided to hide, I figured what the heck and hid with him, we had a lot of fun actually and were down there for like 15 minutes waiting for her to come home! Then we jumped up and yelled "BOO!" Haha it was so funny because we didn't really scare Roz but we scared Casey (their new nanny) who knew we were going to do it!

As you can see I'm a little tall to be laying in that space!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw cute! I love Connor. You look happy, so keep it up! :)

Paula said...

I hope you find a job soon. Just keep plugging away and something will come along. You are great!

My Loyal Followers