Friday, March 18, 2011

Roz's Musical Revue

Tonight we went and saw Roz's Musical Revue that she's been practicing so hard for. It's full of Cole Porter's music, which means I didn't know very much but it was still good! Click here to see my post from her musical revue last year! Here are a few pictures I took, ENJOY!
Casey and Christina
Connor didn't make it very long, half way into the first act he was already sleeping on my shoulder, during intermission we laid him on a coat on the ground and he laid there. I guess he got a lot out of it though, he was telling Roz on the way home all the different songs he liked and most of them were after he was laying down.


Gotta love intermission, lots of empty seats to lounge on.


Here's Roz singing her solo, she was amazing of course!



Roz and the girls!



Me and Casey

No comments:

My Loyal Followers