Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jason leaving!

Here are a few pictures of when Jason left:



These are all the men who helped confirm Jason an Elder


Here's my oldest brother Johnny and his wife and kids getting a picture with Elder Alston

My oldest brother wanted to take this picture so that when Jason got back we could see how much the little kids had grown! Emma's standing by Jason, Grace is in his lap and John-Johns on the right

Here's the small group that went to see Jason off at the airport, he and my parents went a few days early, that's why he's not all dressed up.

My parents and Jason at the MTC
My mom and Jason
My dad and Jason, look he has his dork dot!
Before Jason went to the MTC he and my parents took a trip up to Rexburg, ID to see my sister Rebecca. Rebecca got married this summer and is now living and teaching Math in Idaho. It's fun to see her name "Mrs Bingham" on the door right behind them!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers