Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Noname

Guess what! I have a new nephew! He was born Thursday October 2, 2008 around 8am, he was 7 lbs 2 oz. While my sister-in-law was pregnant she never found out the gender of her baby but she was pretty sure it was going to be a girl, my brother also thought that it might be a girl. So my sister-in-law Maria got out all the pink clothes and thought of a very cute girl name. Well Thursday morning comes around and out comes a beautiful baby boy, WHAT A SURPRISE! They've had such a hard time naming him, they hadn't really thought of boy names...so it's almost a week later and he still doesn't have a name. Josh and I call him Noname, get it? Well here's a few pictures of the cute little nameless child!

Here's his big brother Christopher holding him!
Here's his big sister Rachael holding him!
Here's his oldest cousin Emma holding him!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers