Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weight Loss...oh the joys...

My dad was talking to one of my neighbors and was commenting on how skinny he was and how he had lost a bunch of weight and was wondering how our neighbor had done it. He learned of a program that he had done and I started it last week! Here's what I get to do! Six out of seven days I have to give myself a shot which is supposed to give me energy. Then for breakfast I can either have a protein shake or a tiny bit of fruit, basically muscle milk has become my new best friend! For lunch and dinner I can have either Chicken, Beef, Fish, vegetables, a few fruits...and that's basically it! No sugar, wheat, soda, fried food, milk, basically anything you love I can't have! Every week I go in for a check up and they'll give me a shot of B12 which gives me extra energy and boosts my metabolism. Today I went to my first check up and I had lost 7.5 pounds in one week! Cool eh? I'll keep you updated each week on how I'm doing! My goal is to be skinny and to have better eating habits! I'll probably only get the better eating habits!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers