Saturday, February 28, 2009

BONFIRE!

Well tonight I had a pretty interesting night with my friends and here are just a few of the random pictures from it!
Here's Sydney and Debi, Sydney has whipped cream on her face that Debi put on her from the cake that I brought...very attractive...

haha here's Rob making a lovely face...

Sydney got her sock wet so she decided that she didn't want it anymore and that she was going to burn it, so here's her putting it on top of the wood when we were starting the fire...

Here's Syd holding her burning sock with a stick, Alex is trying to fix her hair because he pulled it out of it's ponytail, he didn't do a very good job...


Here's Syd jumping over the fire...


After Sydney jumped over the fire I looked at it and realized I could do it too, it was super easy! Here's me jumping over the fire!

1 comment:

Christopher Alston said...

Very intense fire jumping picture!

My Loyal Followers