Monday, February 16, 2009

We Like To Party!

Tonight there was a dance for the Young Single Adults in New Haven, so we drove all the way up there and when we first got there there was hardly anyone, but then people finally started showing up! A lot of people from my ward came so that was fun! Here are a few crazy/cute/weird pictures from the night!
Ok so Sydney was by far the craziest dancer there! She's psycho! Here's her rocking out to one of the songs!


Here's Kelly just being cute! She was also a crazy dancer too!


Kelly, me and Sydney! Notice how I'm the only one who doesn't have red cheeks? That's because they are crazy and I am not, well at least not when it comes to dances!


Brian, me and Stephanie


Here's Sydney when she died! She was dancing so much that she got soooooo tired!


Here's Kelly rockin' out!


Brian and Beci, you guys better watch out, I could start some rumors with this picture...

Me, Mary, and Alacia


Stephanie showing me her pole dancing skills...



After the dance we went to a diner, I was soooo tired! And the food was soooo gross that night! Here we are at the diner!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers