Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Well for Halloween I went ALL out!!!! I decided to finally show my true colors, haha totally kidding! Here's my fun costume!



Now on a not so dark note, here are three adorable kids!
An Astronaught, Colonial Girl, and a Mermaid!








Roz and her TOTALLY normal nanny! Haha what would you do if someone came to a nanny interview looking like this?!



The group of trick or treaters I went around with



After I went trick or treating with Roz and the kids I went to a ward party and look who was there! Gumby!




Me and Juno



Me and my bishopric, they were a little worried about me...



Here's Gina after I tried to convert her! Nice piercings!



Here's the difference between dark and light!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

You look so creepy in all of your pictures, way to stay in character! I think Roz should use that picture of you two to tell them about her great nanny!

Nicki Dunn said...

hehe funny. i was happy to see you put the juno picture up. creepy. uhm. where've you been?

My Loyal Followers