Sunday, November 22, 2009

I love my family!

Well I'm home with my family! Yay! I love them soooo much! Today we all got together (except Josh, Amelia, and Jason) and it was so fun to see everyone after so long! Here are some pictures of the neices and nephews!
So Kaitlynn was brand new to almost everyone! My mom, dad, Katie and I are the only ones who had actually met her before this trip. So the grandkids just flocked to her! Here I am changing her diaper with 5 little heads watching me!

haha, Gracie she's not a puppy, you don't pet babies!


Me and Kaitlynn


All the grandkids but one, just missing Jonathan



Emma's going to be such a good babysitter someday, she loved holding her cousin Kaitlynn

Here's all of my neices! From oldest to youngest is Emma, Rachael, Grace, and Kaitlynn



Cute smiles!



Haha these two faces make me laugh!



Me and Emma, man do I love and miss that little girl! She is growing up waaaaay to fast!



My brother Johnny and his wife Jamie being silly

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

That is a funny one of Rachel and Kaitlynn!

My Loyal Followers