Monday, November 23, 2009

FHE with my two favorite fams!

Well Roz and the kids came over Monday night to meet my whole crazy family! They didn't know what they were in for! They didn't meet everyone, Josh, Amelia, and Jason weren't there, but they still met 16 people in my immediate family! It was soooooo much fun and it was so great to see how they got along so great together! My neices and nephews loved the kids I nanny and vice versa! Here are some pictures from the night!

Ok Caroline knew that my brother has a goat that he milks and she was DYING to milk it, so lucky her she got to! And so did Connor, Christina, and Roz!








Caroline loved it! She said she wants a goat and that she would milk it every morning and evening! Haha, yeah right!



Here's my neice Gracie petting the goat, she doesn't get to get this close to it too often! I guess she liked it!




So Caroline really wanted to milk the goats, she got to do that, and Connor really wanted to hold Baby Kaitlynn, my sister Rebecca's baby. Here he is, he loved her soooo much!



Here's a future babysitter! Caroline loved Kaitlynn!



Ok these three girls were sooooo cute together! Emma and Grace loved Caroline and she adored them, Caroline was the perfect babysitter with Gracie!



Caroline had to get a picture with Lacy too, Lacy didn't really want to be in this picture!
It was so great seeing the two families I love so much getting along so well. Everyone loved Roz and the kids and wished they lived closer by. It was fun to see Roz and the kids clearly having fun with my family, I only wish it could happen again!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers