Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hibachi


So I suggested to Roz that it would be fun to take the kids to Hibachi for dinner because I thought they would love it! I had gone like a month before with my friend and watched some other children and saw how much they enjoyed it. Well boy was I wrong! Christina was terrified! Everytime the chef put anything on fire she freaked out! Once she even ended up huddling behind her moms chair!

So I thought maybe if I held her and scooted back it would be better...wrong!



Connor on the other hand LOVED it and watched as the Chef did it at two other tables before we left.

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Connor is so cute! I love that last picture!

Stephanie said...

Aw! I was with you the last time - funny that Christina didn't like it! Poor thing!

My Loyal Followers