Monday, August 23, 2010

Maritime Aquarium

This week Caroline is away at camp so I figured I'd take the other kiddos to some fun places so they don't feel like they're missing out on anything! So today we went to the Maritime Aquarium here in Connecticut, the kids absolutely LOVED it! This is what they looked like most of the time!

We got to see them feed the Seals



Got to pet the Sting Rays (This was the favorite of all the things to do)











Looking at the huge Sea Turtles



And then pretending to be one :)



The Jellyfish were so AWESOME!


We had sooooo much fun!

3 comments:

HaleCN said...

Fun to see your updates. Love the girls new hair cuts. Cute! So, what are your plans for heading to New York City? Do you know anyone there?

Becca Bingham said...

That looks like such a cool place! The jelly fish were really awesome! By the way I really like Christina's hair cut!

Stephanie said...

I love the aquarium!!! Last time I was there, I was the one who got all excited about the sting rays and Madeleine was like... "Yeah whatever." Haha! Love it!

My Loyal Followers