Thursday, August 19, 2010

Touch Pod


Ok so Connor LOVES my I-pod touch! Seriously! He always wants to touch it and always pretends like he's using one. And I love what he calls it, a TOUCH POD. Well when we went to Colorado Connor found a rock on his hike that he calls his touch pod, he carries it around pushing pretend buttons on it and doing whatever I'm doing if I happen to be on mine, it's very cute! Well today I got a thing for my I-pod so that I can put it on my arm while I excercise and it had this little cardboard I-pod touch in it, Connor was seriously in heaven when I gave it to him. He'll seriously sit quietly forever just tapping that thing! Sooooo funny!

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Very cute! I think you are going to really miss that family when you leave!

Stephanie said...

LOVE HIM!!!!!

My Loyal Followers