Friday, November 5, 2010

My two Kaitlynns!

Going to Arizona means I get to meet my newest niece Kaitlyn! Some of you may be saying, no Kaitlynn is over a year now, who is the baby in this picture? Well it's Kaitlyn, Kaitlynn's baby cousin! Haha confused yet?
Two years ago when my brother Chris and his wife were pregnant they decided that they weren't going to find out what the gender of the baby was, they wanted it to be a surprise. Well when it got down to when they were going to have the baby they were sooooo sure it was going to be a girl, so they only had a girl name picked out, Kaitlyn Marie. Well lo and behold they had a healthy baby BOY! Well a year later my sister Rebecca has a baby girl and not knowing of Chris and Maria's love of the name she named her baby girl Kaitlynn Mae. Well a year later Chris and Maria being pregnant again have a baby girl this time and are now faced with a dilemma, the name they loved is the name of the next oldest grandchild. Well about a week after the baby was born they finally decided, what the heck, and named her Kaitlyn too! Now I have two cute Kaitlynns!

Well Kaitlynn Mae LOVES babies so of course she had to hold baby Kaitlyn!


But then she was done and just tried to push her away, it was soooo funny!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers