Friday, December 31, 2010

Bowling with the fam!

Today I went bowling with my family! So much fun! Here are the pictures!

Katie, Jason, and Johnny



My sister-in-law Jamie



Rebecca's mad skillz



Kaitlynn skills!




Josh, Amelia, and their baby Alex



Here I am trying to get Alexander to smile, he was kind of smiling just before this, he's still a little young to be smiling.



My brother Chris and his son Jonathan



John john



Emma



Christopher



Rachael



Rob, John John, Me, Kaitlyn, Rebecca, and Kaitlynn



Amelia, Josh, Jason, Alexander, and Katie



(Back Row) Dad, Mom, Maria, Jonathan, Chris, John, Jamie, and Grace
(Front Row) Rachael, Christopher, John John, and Emma



Katie and Johnny



I think this picture is awesome! Catching him in motion!



Here I am with two of my sister-in-laws and one of my sisters!



I was so excited to go bowling with my brothers because FINALLY I'd have some real competition! I got a 162 and my brother Johnny beat me by only 2 points! I demand a rematch, jk that was so much fun!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers