Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas at our house wasn't all the excitement it used to be, but we still had fun! Despite the fact that our dad told us Santa couldn't come because we didn't go to bed on time (My flight didn't arrive until about 10:45pm and so we were still up and about after midnight) he still came! But since we're all older the only person we had fun watching on Christmas morning was little Miss Mae! Here she is with some of her presents!



Becca's opening the box and she's playing with the stuff inside, it was so cute she was so excited to play with her new toys!



Look at her new boots! Ok, ok they're her mommy's but they fit her great!



Rob made an AMAZING breakfast! It was stuffed french toast and it was delicious!



Haha this picture makes me laugh! Not the most flattering of either of us, but definitely our personalities!



Here is my newest nephew Alexander Joshua! Kaitlynn loves babies so she had to be close by at all times!



Ok so for Christmas we only give one gift to one person in the family, I was supposed to give to Katie. Well this is what Katie wanted for Christmas and I quote "cute watch...at least two fish...footie pjs...princess coloring book with big box of crayons...tennis shoes series 11(it's a book)...harry otter shirt (a shirt you can get at the zoo with an otter dressed up like Harry Potter)..." and then she said there might be more...Of course I had to ask her how old she was after a list like that. Well here's what I got her, isn't she sooooo cute?!



No comments:

My Loyal Followers