Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding

Tonight was my cousin Shaunna's wedding. It was beautiful and you could tell that Shaunna was so happy and it was fun to see her that way because she totally deserves it! Here are some of the pictures from tonight:


My oldest brother John and his wife Jamie



My older sister Rebecca and her husband Rob



The really cool centerpiece on our table



My older brother Josh and his wife Amelia



Me, my cousin Daniel (brother of the bride) and my sister Katie



Josh and Amelia dancing



Had to have a picture with the beautiful bride!



Our cousin Shaunna has a son and the man she married has three daughters so to symbolize that they are all now one family all of the kids got light blue sand, Shaunna got dark blue, and Ray got white and they poured them into this. Isn't it awesome?!



Me and my beautiful mother!



My dad dancing with the bride



Katie, Daniel, and I joking around with our drinks! For the toasts they gave everyone Champagne glasses filled with blue sparkling cider, very cute idea to make them blue.



a few siblings of the bride



Daniel caught the garter, I think he had to tackle some people to get it! I caught the bouquet!


No comments:

My Loyal Followers