Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline!

Today is Caroline's 11th birthday! Geez when I started working for her family she was 8!!! How time has flown! I guess time flies when you're having fun! I love her like a sister and I'm so glad that I could join her and her family for this fun event! As you'll see in these pictures I also brought my three boys over for the fun! Enjoy the pictures!
Here Connor is helping unwrap presents!

She's excited about this present, the boys are even going to make me show it to their parents and try to get it for them. You get to make your own house!

Silly kids!


Shortly after Christmas I was at their house and overheard how jealous Caroline was that Christina had gotten a Pillow Pet and she hadn't so that's what I got her for her birthday, she loved it and carried it around with her the rest of the night! If you can't tell, it's a frog.







I love that Connor wants to take pictures of everything! It's so funny to see how his pictures turn out!



"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Caroline, Happy Birthday to You!"


Caroline, I love your stinkin' guts! I'm so glad I can be apart of your life and that you are apart of mine! Remember how amazing you are and everything you're capable of and ALWAYS remember how much I love you! If you EVER need me I'll be there, because that's what big sisters are for!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers