Friday, January 21, 2011

Sleepover!

Last Friday I had Caroline (the ten year old I used to nanny) come and spend the night with me because it was my first night sleeping in my cottage (my employers have a small little home on their property for my exclusive use, up until now it was getting painted and other things done) and so I wanted her to be there with me. Well her brother Connor was wondering when it was going to be his turn so his mom and nanny told him that he could be next (um thanks for asking me) so I decided that this weekend Connor AND Christina could come spend the night with me. It was so much fun! The three boys I currently nanny came out and watched "The Little Rascals" with us and then after that the two of them slept on my trundle bed. We had soooo much fun, this is definitely something we're going to do again! I love my kiddos!


Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers