Friday, August 5, 2011

Mocktail Party!

Tonight my friend Nate had a "Mock"tail party at his house. He did an AMAZING job! He and another guy in my ward had looked up Cocktails and how to make them online and had so many non-alcoholic things for us to choose from! And they did it with such style! But it was awesome, seriously they pulled out all the stops! I want to do it again! Of course I didn't drink any of the drinks because I don't have sugar, but that just made me the designated driver :) SO MUCH FUN!


Nate with one of his concoctions!



Trying to figure out Wine, since I'm definitely a dummy when it comes to it!






This isn't everyone who came, just the people who stuck around the longest!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're a babe. Looks like such a fun party!

My Loyal Followers