Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Painting! The joys!

Lucky me, this week I've been helping Roz paint her kid's bedrooms!  Here are some pictures of the fun we had today!

Christina showing me the color that her wall will be!


Connor hanging out on the top bunk, it's fun when the beds in the middle of the room!


Sydney came and helped today!  So nice of her!  We miss having her around all the time, she's always fun to be with and the kids love her, and with her there's never a dull moment!


Look how cute Christina's hair is today!  She looked like she could be Heidi in the Swiss Alps!  I love practicing on her!  My little girls someday will have the cutest hair!


After we painted one room we were tired and laying on the floor, here we are showing you our dirty, painted hands!


How'd we do?


Tomorrow's job!  Yesterday we had to prime all the walls in here, it was pink!  Can you tell?  It's because I'm just that good!  Tomorrow we get to paint it blue.

No comments:

My Loyal Followers