Thursday, November 22, 2012

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I've been putting this off for years but today I finally did it!  I went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  I woke up super early, got on the earliest train there was, hopped on the subway and started looking for a place to stand on Central Park West.  Man there were a lot of people there!  I met my friend Sally there and we got really lucky because some people let us stand with them right next to the road!

Here we are waiting for the parade to start


It's STARTING!  Here are the first balloons!!


Kermit!
 This is what it looks like when he's right over you, it's so cool!


Jimmy Fallon and his band


I thought this one was really cute


These guys were weird and scary!


Miss America!


Spider-man!
 Look what the people holding his strings wore!  So cool!


Whoopi Goldberg!


Ain't that the truth?!


Ok these guys were the best!  They were marching and then they would do funny movements in sync, I can't even explain how cool they were!


Look I was really there!  Mickey's behind me!



The women's USA Gold Medal gymnastics team!


A girl in the parade threw a TON  of confetti on Sally, a TON!


I want a car like that!


Colbie Caillat!


Rachel Crow from the X Factor


Elf on a Shelf!


SANTA!

 All in all the parade was GREAT!  This is something I would actually do again!  Luckily I had great weather and great company!  What a fun start to the day!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers