Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Love Our Ward Missionaries!

I'm the Family Home Evening Coordinator in my singles ward in CT and on Monday night we put together AWESOME packages for all of the missionaries serving from our ward!  There was a little poem that I got from a Missionary Mom Website that we put in that said: 

With each present we've attached
A scripture as a clue.
So look them up, and try to guess
What's wrapped inside for you.
We hope you like the things we've sent
And think we are real clever.
Because we want to wish for you
The Merriest Christmas ever!

Then we had so many random things that they'll need or candy for them to eat that we wrapped and put scripture references on for clues.  I'm excited for them to get them!!!

Today my friend Jaala and I were at the post office for over an hour figuring out the cheapest way to send all ten of these packages!  We had some going to Russia, France, England, and all over the states! It took forever but it was totally worth it, hope they like it!


No comments:

My Loyal Followers