Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!
I have no clue what we're looking at in this picture, probably my iPad or something but I just love having this little girl in my arms!  I'm going to miss her when I'm back in CT!  Thank goodness for Skype!


Here we are all dressed in our nice clothes after singing at the temple and I guess Kyle didn't like me laying next to Katie so he laid on us and then Jason laid on him and then Kaitlynn was somehow placed on top of us but she didn't really like that... what a cozy little family we are... and sooo cute!


Every year on Christmas Eve we get Pajamas and this year several of us got Footie Pajamas!  They're pretty dang awesome!


Me and my Beautiful sisters in our footie pajamas!



 Haha it must be hard to be so loved Kaitlynn!


Showing off our PJs!!  Now we've got to go to bed so that Santa will come!!!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers