Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas in NYC

Now I've always known that New York City was a little crazy, so riding the subways with Santa and his elves should be pretty normal right?!  #neveradullmoment


You can't really see them because of the reflection but here's a couple pictures Macy's window display's, they're pretty dang awesome!


Macy's has wooden escalators, they were pretty awesome.



I wanted to wait in line for santa so I could sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas.  I wanted to have a whole "Miracle on 34th St" experience, but sadly the line for santa was over an hour long, luckily there was a tiny line for a window so that you could see santa with the poor shmucks who actually waited that long!  So here he is with some random kids :(



Here's the huge tree in Rockefeller Center!


This billboard is up in Times Square.  It says Christmas is Family, Service, Love, Jesus Christ!




Can you find what's wrong with this picture?!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Two Jaimies! How did you do that?

My Loyal Followers