Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gingerbread Houses!

Every year my family makes Gingerbread houses (well technically Graham Cracker houses) and this year to save some time and pain I decided that instead of using frosting to stick the Graham Crackers together I'd use a hot glue gun!  Best decision EVER!  My brother Chris and I made this Tower from Tangled and then Chris's wife Maria helped us decorate it!  It was funny because my niece Kaitlynn had taken the clothes off of that little man climbing the hair and I couldn't find the clothes so I just stuck the naked guy on there... oh well...


Here's Rebecca and Rob's and that little stinker Kaitlynn was supposed to be in bed!


Katie and Kyle's first creation together!


Jason and Erika's creation!


Here's our little town!  (Mine's the best!)

No comments:

My Loyal Followers