Monday, December 24, 2012

Temple Lights Performance

So tonight my mom got something for Christmas that she's always wanted!  Her family sang at the Mesa Arizona Temple Lights!  See for yourself!  Look at December 24th!
 We sang to a sold out crowd (ok ok it was just packed full of people!) and of course my family was amazing :) I was just in the choir and there to look good, but several of my family members had solos, duets, etc... Even the grandkids sang!  I'm so lucky to be a part of such a talented group of people!
At first I was upset that I would have to perform in front of so many people and on Christmas Eve at that, but then when I thought about it I realized that there was no better place I could be then the temple, the house of the Lord, to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!  What a wonderful spirit there was there while we sang and recited scripture about the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers