Friday, November 7, 2008

Ahh... Memories...


Last night I went to an alumni party for the Mesa High Varsity Volleyball team. The two coaches who had coached the team for literally millions of years retired at the end of last year and are no longer coaching. So another coach had put together a party after tonight's volleyball game and asked the alumni to come. It was fun to see some of my old friends and to see all the different woman who I were connected to me through one simple thing like volleyball! Here are some pictures to bring back memories of Varsity Volleyball!
Here's us after we won the Pima tournament! (I don't know why we have the random boys in the picture, I think they were our cheerleaders or something)
Here's how we always stood when they sang the national anthem


Here's me serving at our very last game! I was getting some really hard serves in that day!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers