Saturday, November 8, 2008

Garage Sale...woot woot...

Well it's 5:45am on a Saturday morning...what am I doing awake?! This morning my family is having a garage sale...my mom has been preparing for it all week, I haven't helped enough because I had work and school all week... but we have a whole bunch of junk we're selling! Well I guess I'm the first one awake, I thought my parents were going to be awake by now...I'll wake them up in 15 minutes I guess... What to do for 15 minutes while I wait for stuff to happen...? I can't do anything on my own, because one it's still dark outside, two I don't know where my mom wants it so I would probably be wasting my time and three most of the stuff I would need two people to move...so sadly I'm stuck here surfing the computer when I'd MUCH rather be sleeping!

If this picture had a computer instead of books...this would totally be me...but a girl...

No comments:

My Loyal Followers