Saturday, November 1, 2008

Arizona State Fair

Well for Halloween my parents, my oldest brother his wife and three kids, my little sister, and I went to the Arizona State Fair. I guess it's cheaper to go on Halloween because less people go, because everyone's out partying and trick or treating. Well it was sooo much fun! I haven't gone in years and it was so nice to not have long lines! Basically if you wanted to ride anything if you had to wait at all it was just to wait for the last group to end! Here are some fun pictures from the fair, I only had my cell phone so it was hard to get some pictures!

Me and Katie, Katie is a scary looking farmer's wife...

Katie milking a fake cow


Me milking the same fake cow


I wish I would have had the money to buy this because it is true way too often!


Now really, where would I find pants if my legs were this long?!


We went to the petting zoo and they had some crazy stuff! Here's Katie petting a camel, she's laughing so hard because it was getting dangerously close to her face and she was backing up! I think it wanted to give her a big sloppy kiss!


Ok so this is the biggest pig I've ever seen!


The scary Ostrich


A HUGE CAMEL!


You can barely see it but here's a zebra!


A Kangaroo!


Something really ugly! Can you see how this thing is shaved? It almost looks like a poodle! It's whole body is shaved except for it's head, rump, and legs!


It's a llama!


A Giraffe!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers