Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rebecca's Update!

Here's an update of some of my cute neices and nephews for my sister Rebecca who lives in Idaho! Tonight they're all over here at my parents house and somehow a lot of the responsibility falls on Aunt Jaimie...hmmm...thanks...
Here's Grace, she's 10 1/2 months old and she crawls all over the house! Nothing is safe with her around, she finds everything on our ground! We no longer need to sweep or vacumm!
Here's Grace picking up Rachael's flip-flop...and then she stuck it in her mouth...gross...
Here's Rachael with her cute smile! She is getting sooo big!


Grandpa asked Emma to take some scrap food out to our duck and she was glad to do it! Emma is such a good help!




There's the lucky ducky!


Here's John-John, he'll be 4 on Thursday! This was him coming up to ask me where I had gotten a stamp I had on my hand, he wanted one too...


Here's Grace, she tried to escape a diaper change!

She got away...
But not for long! Daddy got her!


"Hey Look! A toy! I'm going to put this in my mouth!"


Here's Jonathan doing what he does best!


Here's Rachael doing what she does best...jk!


Haha, this was funny because Christopher kept ramming Emma with the little thing he was on because he wanted to get on the bike! Someday they'll master the concept of sharing...hard I know!

2 comments:

Tay said...

Sean and Jonathan are bouncy chair buddies! They have the same one - lol. You know, the least expensive one at WalMart*? Yeah, that one. :)

My life, my worries.... said...

ooohhh you guys have a duck..how cute! would love to have one, too but mum thinks they are pooping all around the yard...loooool

it's so amazing to see how much the kiddies grow and they are soo sweet...

My Loyal Followers