Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Here are a few pictures from my birthday! I spent the evening with the family I nanny for and had sooo much fun! My friends wanted to take me out to dinner and I asked if they would do it the day after my birthday so I could spend the evening of my birthday with the family and they looked at me weird and said, "You'd rather spend your birthday with the family you work for then with your friends?", um yep! Most of my nanny friends are soooo amazed at how well I get along with my family and how much I love to be with them!

When Roz got home from work she and the kids decorated the kitchen and the cake and I wasn't allowed to come downstairs until they were done, so when I finally came down there was a bright red table cloth, orange plates, orange napkins, Harry Potter Birthday Decorations, and a cake soooo covered in sprinkles in was very very crunchy! Here are a few of those things:




Right after they finished singing "Happy Birthday" to me Connor didn't even give me time to make a wish before he started blowing out my candles, it made me laugh sooooo hard that I had a really hard time blowing out the 3 that were left! Here's me and Caroline right after I blew out the candles!



Here's Connor! What cutie!




1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Looks like a delicious cake! I'm glad you enjoy them so much!

My Loyal Followers