Saturday, April 18, 2009

My day!


I love where I live in this country! I'm an hour away from New York City, 3 hours from Boston and 5 hours from Washington DC. It's so fun because these are all places I love to go to, but they always took so much money and planning to take a vacation there and it was always so big if I actually got to go there! Well today I met my cousin Susanne in New York City. She was there with her Uncle and Aunt (on the other side of the family, so no relation to me). It was sooo much fun! It's so nice to be able to catch a train and be there in only an hour!

We went to Serendipity and had Frozen Hot Chocolate, if you've never tried this I would definitely recommend it! I'm going to start experimenting making it! Doesn't it look delicious?



Then we went to the Saint Patricks Cathedral on 5th Ave and we got there right before a wedding started so we got to watch the bridesmaids and the Bride walk down the aisle, it was sooooo pretty and so fun to be able to see! What a beautiful place to get married!


Then we went to the NBC store since we were right by Rockefeller Center and I got this way cute I Heart Jim shirt! I love it!



Then I was going to go home because my cousin had to catch train to Boston at 3:00, but then she suggested that since it was such a good day I should go to Central Park and read a book, so I did and it was so great! There were so many people there it was insane but it was still great! I found a tree and I sat down by it and read a book, it was sooo happy! I definitely need to go there again, next time with a blanket, a frisbee, and some friends! I love my life!

4 comments:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

I'm pretty jealous!

Becca Bingham said...

Who is Jim?

JaimieA said...

Oh sorry! He's from the tv show "The Office"

Susanne said...

It is a good thing you have such a great cousin full of fantastic ideas! :)

My Loyal Followers