Tuesday, April 14, 2009

N64

Oh, Mom, Dad, can I take the Nintendo 64 to Connecticut with me? Sorry forgot to ask! Well you guys don't use it anyways, did you even remember we had it? At least I didn't take the Wii right? (This is for reals guys I stole the N64 and now my parents are finding out...sorry!) Don't worry mom I'm expecting a call from you after you read this...

So the family I work for doesn't ever play nintendo so I thought I'd introduce them to Mariokart and they stink! haha, it was as expected! Here's the gang playing, as you can see Caroline gets very into the turns!


I always got first and Caroline always got second...Roz was a different story...she was getting better though...



Connor LOVED it!



Caroline must have won this round because I wasn't playing...



Here's Connor when he had to give up his controller so that Christina could play, because with 5 of us of course we would make the two youngest switch off!


Basically the only one who really liked playing with me was Connor and most of the time his person wasn't moving or we were just pretending like he was playing. Roz and Caroline hated it because they couldn't get their person to stay on the track... they'll get used to it!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I'm sure mom doesn't miss it because we never really use it! Mario Kart was always my favorite.

My Loyal Followers