Monday, April 13, 2009

My trip home!

I got to go home for my birthday/easter and it was sooo much fun! I was only home for 3 days but they were definitely full! Sorry to all of you AZ friends who I didn't see, don't worry I hardly saw anyone, my weekend was jam packed with family!!!


I did go and see Lisaroot because she had a baby on April 6th and I definitely had to go see the baby because she was nice enough to be born in time for my visit! She was sooooo cute!


My little sister Katie was in the play "Seussical, the Musical", but the performances weren't until the next weekend, so I went and saw some of the dress rehearsal, it looks pretty cute! Here's Katie in her sexy costume!


Buzz Lightyear (AKA my nephew Christopher) came and visited me in my room! It was amazing!


And here's proof that I may not be as good of an aunt/nanny as I say! Here's my nephew Jonathan playing with hangers on my bed, he was soooo sad! Look at the second picture, what a cute face!



Haha and then here's where I didn't want to hold his bottle for him so I propped in on the blanket, HOLD STILL JONATHAN!



I took a lot of pictures while I was there on my mom's camera (It's WAY better than mine!) but I forgot to load the pictures onto my laptop before I left, trash!
While I was home I did a lot of things with my family! The first night I was there the whole family came over (except Becca and Rob are in Idaho and Jason's on a mission in Oregon) and we played games and had pizza and strawberry pies (that's what I wanted for my birthday!). That was the night that I met my brother Josh's fiance Amelia, she's cool, it's going to be fun getting to know her better, too bad the next time I see her will be the day before she gets married to Josh!
The next night Amelia's family came over to meet our family, she's the 3rd of 8 or was it 9? Don't know... so she had a lot of younger siblings but they were really fun! I really liked her family!
Then the next day was Easter and we had most of the family over again and had a nice Ham dinner! I'm going to miss my family, it was soooo much fun to be able to do sooo much with them! Thanks Johnny and Jamie for making the 30 minute drive everyday to come see me!

3 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

I loved the picture of little Christopher! Sure wish I could have been there on your trip. And Amelia I believe comes from a family with 9 kids, because I remember she beat out Rob and he comes from a family with 8 kids.

Becca Bingham said...

So did you also take the Living Scriptures videos since they were on your bed and not tell mom and dad? :o)

JaimieA said...

Wow Becca! Good eye! Nope mom and dad knew about me taking those!

My Loyal Followers